Promotional offers for Students during the Diwali festival season under GSM Services in BSNL Karnataka Circle. On the occasion of Diwali, BSNL Karnataka Circle has announced the following promotional schemes for Students under GSM Services w.e.f. 05-11-2012 to 19-11-2012.
1) Normal SIM [2G] will be offered free of cost.
2) The existing Student Plan Voucher with MRP of Rs.97 will be offered at a reduced MRP of Rs.49 with existing freebies [to be utilized within 30 days] as indicated below for new activations only.
3) Students taking connection under this scheme have to purchase a Top up of Rs.110 or above which gives full usage value.
1. It is mandatory that a minimum of Rs.159 [Rs.49 for Plan Voucher & Rs.110 or above for Top Up] has to be paid under this scheme.2. This scheme is through BSNL CSC/Mela location only)
BSNL Diwali Students special offer on Data Plan –
1) Normal SIM bundled with 3G Plan Voucher – 51 (already available with SSA )will be offered free of cost .
2) Students opting for 2G Data plan, will be issued the above bundled SIM free of cost. After activation, they can migrate to 2G plan by sending SMS “M2G” to “53733”.
3) Students taking connection under this scheme have to subscribe any of the existing pre-paid data STV with MRP of Rs.100 or more in case of 3G or Rs.98 or more in case of 2G data service
Note: It mandatory that Data Plan STV charges as mentioned at Sl.No.3 has to be subscribed the same will be activated.
Other terms and conditions for the above schemes:-
1) This scheme is offered through BSNL CSCs / Melas in college campus/ in vicinity of college campus conducted by BSNL Staff in coordination with college administration.
2) In addition to normal identity proof for getting a connection students need to provide proof of being a college /school student.
The above promotional schemes will be available for a period of 15 days i.e. w.e.f.05-11-2012 to 19-11-2012 only.
This plan is also available in other BSNL operating circles. Please contact BSNL nearest customer care regarding the offer.